Assessment Test Review
Translate the following words into Russian or English.
|shipping costs||доставлять продукты|
|interest||менеджер старшего звена|
|benefit||работать не по найму|
|order||стачка Make up general questions to the following sentences.|
Match the verbs with their meanings.
| ||to offer a particular amount of money for something which is for sale and compete against other people to buy it||a. to cancel|
| ||to make an arrangement or meeting certain, often by telephone or writing||b. to retire|
| ||to decide Make up general questions to the following sentences. that an organized event will not happen, or to stop an order for goods or services that you no longer want||c. to bid|
| ||to leave your job or stop working because of old age or ill health||d. to manufacture|
| ||to produce||e. to confirm|
| ||to take goods Make up general questions to the following sentences., letters, parcels, etc. to people's houses or places of work||a. to expand|
| ||to cause something or someone to change in form, character, or opinion||b. to deliver|
| ||to increase in size, number or importance, or to make something increase in this way||c. to quote the Make up general questions to the following sentences. price|
| ||to give a price, especially one that will be charged for doing a piece of work||d. to invest|
| ||to put money, effort, time etc. into something to make a profit or get an advantage||e. to convert|
| ||to have formal discussions with someone in order to Make up general questions to the following sentences. reach an agreement with them||a. to import|
| ||to buy or bring in products from another country||b. to market|
| ||to make something larger or more important||c. to negotiate|
| ||to finish doing something||d. to inflate|
| ||to make goods available to buyers in a planned way which encourages people to Make up general questions to the following sentences. buy more of them, for example by advertising||e. to complete|
Put the verbs into the correct tense-form.
Transform the sentences into the Passive Voice.
1. Richard Branson set up his first successful business venture at the age of 16.
2. Both companies have Make up general questions to the following sentences. just signed a contract.
3. BRIC countries are investing a lot of money into R’n’D.
4. By the end of the day the delegation had already visited some charity organisations.
5. Brazil exports coffee, sugar, beef and orange juice to many countries.
6. If I am not mistaken they are discussing this Make up general questions to the following sentences. question now.
7. Richard Branson has just launched a new project.
8. Their company sells car parts worldwide.
9. He opened a new subsidiary in Brazil.
10. They will announce the tender next week.
11. By that time he had finished all the phone talks.
12. Richard Branson has just held a press-conference Make up general questions to the following sentences. in California, US.
13. The head of the department is assessing the work of the new-comers.
14. They translated the whole contract into German.
15. He will quote the price for this shipment soon.
Make up general questions to the following sentences.
1. He is planning to make rebranding of his trademark.
2. They have already Make up general questions to the following sentences. discussed the main issues of their business.
3. The quality department conducts routine checks once a month.
4. He called off the meeting because of the time pressure.
5. They have been studying the market for a year.
6. He has already done all his work.
7. They are thinking of brand stretching Make up general questions to the following sentences. now.
8. The R’n’D department invests billions of dollars every year.
9. You are so creative in your projects.
10. They carried out several marketing researches last month.